Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yoga Nummyness

Calm Mindfulness

I've been a bit frazzled of late due to projects and stuff, but I've also been doing some more yoga, and I think it is helping. Not too much to say today, so I will show you some recent pictures.




















This was what I saw on my walk to the funi the other day, morning :)



















More beauty

























This is a quick sketch of me in yoga on Monday, trying to do a headstand hahaha. I fell...




















I had my first attempt at "Pumpkin" Pie Overnight "Oats" which means it was Ezeikiel cereal soaked overnight in water, then blended int he morning with a half a banana, coconut milk, cinnemon, nutmeg, and roasted squash, topped with a bit of honey and chunky almond butter. SOOO good. It didn't look too nice on the camera, and this looks so much cooler, and I eat out of a gravy boat since I have no bowls :D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait until you're here to make some of this stuff for me to eat. Even the pictures of the veggie foods look soooo good!

antgirl said...

Beautiful pictures. Great moody sky, love the bowl with the mountain scene.

I find yoga helpful, too. I did some today. Lots of 'frazzle' going around lately.

The oats sound really yummy.

Sabah said...

Beautiful pictures LuLu. I love the pic withthe mug on the balcomney..very artistic.
Yoga position..ha ha ah.

Anonymous said...

I liked that sketch. Yoga is wonderful for us. Thanks a lot for leaving a comment on my blog :)

Sagan said...

You just put me at peace too :)

Diana said...

Oh Lia, you outdid yourself with the pictures! So beautiful.

Someday I need to try regular yoga. My only experience with yoga was those two hot yoga classes that almost killed me. :) Normal yoga sounds like it would be very relaxing. One of these days...