Thursday, April 9, 2009

2 Secs

I just wanted to drop a note and say that I am horrible with pictures because I was taken to a beautiful part of the Philippines and went jet skiing, sunbathing, sunset boatriding, and other such wonderful things and left my camera in my bedroom. Yay me. I'm back in Manila and have internet for a second. Not much time still, but I wanted to post something.

Albert took me to a place called Sophie's Garden in Tagaytay which is an organic herb, fruit, and veg garden resort, that serves its food fresh from the garden! SO good and SO healthy too! We stayed in the most romantic little house in the forest under palm and bamboo trees. Absolutely breath taking. They bake their own bread their and we went to the bakery before leaving and got a few loaves! So good, whole wheat and whole grain. They don't serve red meats or pork, so there was plenty for vegetarians. And a great spa I might add.

So far so good!

No comments: