Monday, March 2, 2009

And We're Back

The Standard

I'm back to sleepless nights. Funny thing. I actually went to the pharmacy and a whole mall with the purpose of buying earplugs....then I completely forgot. Great yah? So, since I am going up to Montana on Thursday, I will make a point to buy some then....until then I will be having trouble sleeping. I've also started looking at apartments in Montana for next semester. I will be staying for Summer batch, so that is all done. I also am applying for internship exemption so I will only have 6 months of work to do after I graduate instead of one year. Yay for that. Otherwise I am slightly overwhelmed by work, though it wouldn't be so bad if I could sleep.

Other News

Right now I am at the American culture night meeting. We are doing a 1920's Cabaret style performance, mixing skits and dance, though I don't know how we're going to do that well... Yah. I have abunch more exams this week, but they are easier. Nutrition!! Spanish, uh oh, and a hardcore Culinary concepts exam super early, at 6:30 am. That will be interesting. So good night.

No comments: