Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What Day is it?

What's going on?

Hey everyone. I just wanted to put up something for tonight, but really have no time to do much. Accounting test, and Rooms Division Management exam, as well as logging food and doing a nutritional breakdown for Nutritions class, Doing research on how globalization affects managing employees, and looking up recipes for my mock restaurant project. So, know that I'm here just can't donate a lot of time tonight. I keep forgetting what day of the week it is. To be honest, I am amazed I'm where I am supposed to be at the right times. I know that tomorrow I have 2 exams and today I had my OB presentation, which apparently went really well. I know that after tomorrow I can relax a bit. I guess it is Wednesday. I thought it was Monday though. I need some better method of organization.

So tired. Yay university! I hate dorms.

No comments: