Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grumble Grumble Grumble

More?

Yah, I reallllyyyy don't understand this whole "snow" thing. It's really not acceptable anymore. There are about 5 feet of snow just chilling on the ground and it is still snowing. Makes you just want to stay in bed and snuggle with a warm cup of Ovomaltine...or black tea and honey, not do a power point due Tuesday....at least it isn't due Monday right ;P

YAWWWNNNN

So what is new, besides a new layer of white on top of the white? Well, I had a yummy bowl of oatmeal this morning, I know exciting right! That is about it. Hahaha. I am really awaiting the warmth of spring.

Summer Batch

I actually do have some things to share. I talked to Mr. Taylor about staying for next semester's summer batch, finally, and he rejected me saying that I was only 19 and didn't have enough experience and I would be at a disadvantage. I explained how I was turning 21 in June, did 9 months of service before Les Roches, and thought he was an idiot (I said that with my eyes though). He said that I could do summer batch then; I just have to prove to him my experience, and then he reccomended that I get an exemption as well. Sounds good to me.

BBA

The other thought that struck me today was where I want to do my BBA. I had Lausanne in mind, but Kendall in Chicago has been discussed by some people. I think that I will check it out and see how I feel about it.

No comments: