Monday, January 5, 2009

I'll Fly Away

I Am Off Again! To London though. I am sore from exercising and get to sit in the same position for 8 hours. Ah, well, so is life. I did get a window seat in the second row of my class, which makes me quite pleased. I'll be visiting my friend Mari and may or may not have access to the internet, since she will just be moving into her apartment when I see her. I'll be posting later in the week though when I see my cousin Tarek. I'm excited. It will be nice to see them again. My European family! I haven't packed yet...how do I do this...I have no idea.

My Head Is Fine....Apparently. They did a CT scan and all was well in there, no little people moving levers or anything like that. BIG sigh of relief. Though, they also gave me no answers as to my head related irritants. So, I will be going to the Swiss people for help next.

If You Marinate Tofu with like, a soy sauce, ginger, miso, sesame, type dressing, and then bake it....ooohhh, so good!

Okay, yess, I know, I'll pack

No comments: