Sunday, November 9, 2008

Where My Mind Is

I Am QUITE Excited To Return Home! To see all the familiar faces. Those who have been important to me and a part of my life for so long. I'm still reading Omnivore's Dillema, you should read it...you will look at food differently, in the US anyway. I look forward to the familiarity and, I'll admit, convenience of a lot of stuff back home. Little comforts like going to Borders and losing myself in books, or relaxing at Starbucks with a book (heheh) or a friend...mmmm my soy latte.....NYC, upstate NY, catching up with my good friends, eating fully vegan again. There are so many things I am so excited for...OH and fires in the fireplace, and yummy hot cocoa, kitchen chats with mommy, running errands with daddy, generally hanging out and listening to guitar from Khaled. I am quite excited. And if their is snow, it DOESN'T mean I have to walk through it to get where I want to go. How spoiled I am when I am home hahaha! And I can visit Dave who lives in NH since he won't be returning to school next semester. :( I still have over a month left so I probably shouldn't get too excited about going home yet. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying myself and will miss many here when I go home. wherever you go you have someone and some place to miss I suppose, but that just means that you have so many people and places to love!

No comments: