Sunday, October 26, 2008

Good Bye San Nicks

I Went To Say Good Bye To San Nicks last night. The final night of dancing there and Les Roches ridiculousness. The music was all house and tons of good bye sentimental stuff, so it wasn't that great of a dance experience, but it was good to see it off. CDV should be getting a lot busier now. We need to get some kind of bar and dance thing going on, I was thinking every Friday or something. We will have to plan it out this week. After San Nicks I did get to dance up in Montana, all good fun.

I Finished My Book Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle. Now to implement what I have learned! I also almost done with Truman Capote's Breakfast at Tiffanys. I have the movie and didn't know it was a book, so I had to read it. It is very good. I am enjoying it thoroughly, and it is one of theose pocket classics so I just keep it in my purse with me all the time incase I get stuck somewhere waiting 30 mins for the funi or bus. That was today. I also baked some delicious Banana Bread in CDV, as it was my second day off. Albert and I shared it with some friends and then we escaped to the room to watch The Sopranos. It was a pretty relaxed day. I even took a nice long nap at around 3:30, and already I am ready for bed. It's only 10 pm. But I have this nasty cold, so it is expected. I need lots of rest and liquids; my body is definitly letting me know that. Albert is passed out on the bed. So cute. I took pictures hehehe! I guess we'll see how Muli and Joey did on thier first weekend. Monday always gives a good indication of how the stagiers and CDV fared. Back to work tomorrow too. This will be a shorter week for me as I am off on Thursday and Friday, so I only have three days of work until then as opposed to my recent 9 days straight. Off to bed I go!

No comments: