Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where to Go?

My Midterm Break is coming up and I don't know what to do for it. It starts on Thursday and goes until Tuesday. There is a stagiere meeting on Thursday, so I have to leave, if I go anywhere, on Friday. I will hopefully be visiting Jackson Cheevers, a friend from high school, in Lugano. I was thinking that I would then dip down into Italy for a bit. I don't want to spend too much money though. I guess I will just find out when the time comes. All I need to do is buy the train tickets, so it will end up being a last minute decision. Albert is staying here in Bluche, so that weighs in too. Most people are going to Amsterdam, but that isn't on my agenda, and I don't want to fly.

CDV is extending its hours after midterm. On Friday and Saturday it will now be open until 1 am, and Sunday's until midnight. I am not really happy about this change. I realllllyyyy don't want to be getting in bed by 2 am on Friday and Saturday. I did end up getting paid the 100 chf for my special the other day, finally.

I Have Been Feeling Icky. Not feeling too well recently. Stomach aches, nausea, and this irritating cold that won't go away. According to the Dr. My stomach ache is due to stress, but I really don't understand what I am stressed about.. I don't have much responsibility. Hopefully I will figure it all out soon.

1 comment:

Khaled Allen said...

I hope you feel better so you can enjoy your break.