Monday, February 3, 2014

Packing for Kenya

I'm blogging from my phone today because I already packed my laptop, oops! I clearly got carried away. I may have packed too many dresses, but when you're going from Chiberia to 88F can one really pack too many dresses? Highly doubtful.

I'm not going to breakdown my mundane list of packing but I am going to let you know my favorite way to stay healthy while flying.


Lots of fruit and a healthier salty snack along with a sweet chocolatey treat!

I feel so amazing when I do a fruit only thang during long travels. It keeps me hydrated, full but light, and I'm getting plenty if nutrients. The second I land I go for the green stuff, smoothies and salads.

I've also got a bunch of wholesome sunscreens, lotions, and shampoo & conditioner just in case I get stranded in between or anywhere really.  My most important item? My notebook. I jot and write and get so inspired whenever I'm hanging out with myself for hours, and this trip is 16 hours total flying time, and close to 24 hours total travel time. So books, a silly magazine, and my notebook!

Next time you hear from me I'll be in Kenya!

What are your necessities when traveling?

No comments: