Sunday, May 19, 2013

Eat, Move, Say Challenge

I've been in a bit of a rut for quite a few months now and I decided that my natural wave of motivation and rejuvenation isn't going to come by itself anytime soon this time. I therefore decided to take the initiative and be strong and aggressive (see picture!) to get myself where I want to be by holding myself accountable and making a plan that, I have told myself, I simply have to stick to until I leave for summer camp. I'm calling it my Eat, Move, Say Challenge.

It consists of 3 major categories, which I'm assuming you can guess are Eating, Moving/exercise, and saying/affirming. My plan is to eat 90% raw for the next 16 days, exercise in some way everyday, and say positive affirmations first thing in the morning and last thing before bed.

I need to get myself back to MYSELF and this is how I am going to actively change things up. I'll be holding myself accountable to all of you by blogging about it everyday. I'm sorry if this gets boring to you, but it's mostly for myself, and I need to do this.


No comments: