Saturday, April 6, 2013

Chocolate Rabbit Heads

There are few things as satisfying as biting the head off of a chocolate bunny.  This coming from the vegan, right? Really though. It's the hollow ones that make that glorious crunch when you bite into them and the melty chocolatey goodness that follows. Easter chocolates are on sale right now. Think about it. Buy yourself a chocolate bunny. Bite its head off.

As you let that yummy chocolate melt, theoretically this is a high quality chocolatier that you got it from, think about spring.  Think about birth and rebirth. I believe that spring, that first warm day, not just the first official day of spring, is a MUCH better time to set new goals for the future. I mean, why set goals simply for one year anyway? Resolutions should be for the simple betterment of one's self for the full future, not jut for the next year. Of course, giving yourself deadlines to meet is a good thing. It is, in fact, key to helping with motivation. But, my rambly point, is that those goals should aim for a lasting change in one's life.

So, what are your goals? What are mine you ask? Well, let me just make a funny little remark before I continue.  One of my goals has often and always been to live more in the present.  Many people have that exact same goal in fact. But how, then, can you make goals for the future if your goal is to live more in the present?!

To be continued! As in, I will share my goals soon, but for now, I'm enjoying the present!

No comments: