Thursday, November 10, 2011

Time and Goals

So I've been thinking about a few things:


  • The blog and it needing a direction and focus
  • Happiness because who isn't :D
  • Time management and its link to happiness
  • All you wonderful people out there
1. The Blog

I actually really enjoy writing my blog and I really enjoy reading blogs.  They have added so many resources to my life and pleasant reading.  I would love to do that for people and to have some sort of purpose to my writing besides ramblings.  I have an idea, but I'd like to expand on it first and then make it definitive.  I love food things, but don't know that I want to commit to writing a food blog.  I'd love to be writing a travel blog, title of the blog give any hints?  But, I don't travel often enough, I feel, to have the vision I see.  I need a clear vision, that is all.  It will come!

2. Happiness

It is awesome and who doesn't want it to be a bigger aspect of their life?  I love it.  Transitioning to a new living situation can make me forget the little things that make me happy and how I discovered they do, liiiike simplicity for example, and relaxation time.

3. Time & Happiness

See above for introduction to this one.  I have been working and running around like a crazy Type-A-over-booker.  Being in a state of work, school, or transportation for 70-80 hours a week=Lia in broken down body and state of anxiety=3 days unable to do anything except coddle herself and sleep.  Yay!  So, I've taken steps to reduce that stuff and the stress I was putting myself through. More on that later.  It was a nice punch in the nose of reality and a reminder of what I promised myself I would hold dear, my happiness.  I won't sacrifice it for unnecessary stresses.  I made that decision before coming out here, months before coming out here, and I am realigning myself with it.

4. You People

I'm pretty sure not many of the you I am referring to are actually reading this, but my point is that I love the communities of bloggers out there, and I love being a small part of it.  I want to become a bigger part.  I want to expand on connections I had and have.  Love it!

So there you have it.  My thoughts of the past couple of weeks (ha! yay consistency!).  Let's see where the wind blows this all.

No comments: