Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Alright???

Ummm, so I donno what's going on right now with my body, but it decided to start acting weird. I've just been feeling pretty bad. It started yesterday morning and went away and then happened again. But today I'm just feeling pretty bad allll day. I wanted to call the Dr. because I was SO lightheaded and dizzy and I was SO pale, like white, but the idea of having to go up to Montana and walk to the Dr was more than I wanted at that point. I felt exhausted and I had NO reason to. I did go to breakfast, but didn't feel much better so I slept for about 5 hours! I went to bed at 9:30 last night woke up at 7:30 this morning and went back to bed at 8 until 1, and I could have kept going. I decided that I maybe I should try eating something for lunch, but all I could manage to even consider eating was some fruit and some salted nuts. I've been feeling real weird still. I decided that I'm going to go tomorrow if I feel this way again. I will call now to let them know of the deal we had about immidiate blood tests when I'm feeling this way so I don't have to wait for an apointment. If I am feeling okay, then I have to go to Bern to renew my passport, woopee. I was trying to really save money and stuff, but a trip to Bern is 55 and the actual renewal is 130! It was 97.50 by mail, whatever. I just hope it goes well and smoothly and in time.

No comments: