Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Week!

Interested?

SO first off, I would like to lead any of you who are interested, to my other blog: www.mistakesdontexist.blogspot.com for my first of hopefully many posts regarding staying/being healthy in university. Check it out and please do let me know what you think. The good, the bad, all of it please!

Weather Update

It's snowing again today by the way.

School

I had duty today, and had a pretty good time. It is funny how I actually enjoy my "work" and my weekend duties! hahaha!! Most people dread them. I'm quite keen on them! I'm strange I guess. ;P This was my last day in my kitchen uniform for 4 weeks! I just finished 3 weeks of practical. I have academics starting on Monday for a week, then a week off for midterm vacation!! I'm sure you all know where I am going, but if you don't then you will just have to wait until I am there and I'll post some pictures to show you! I'm reallllyyy excited! I hadn't even realized how close I was to my vacation until today really. I'll be outta here by next Sunday!! WOOHOO!!

No comments: