Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Funny Feelings

I'm Not Feeling All That Great. I don't really know what is wrong with me, just feeling off in the head more than anything else, and very tired. I'm drinking a lot of vitamins, tea, and eating fruits, yum yum yum.

So, These Past Few Days Have Been Quite Nice. I went dancing on Friday and had a lot of fun hahaha, at one point there was a big open area where the tables were (not the dance floor) and Kunal, a friend and dance buddy, challenged me to a breakdance fight hahahaha! Too much fun!! My arms are still sore from that. I think I won hehehe! ;P Sunday was probably my favorite day because I had it off!! AND Albert took me out to PP's where I enjoyed a delicious veal filet mignon with mushroom sauce, steamed veggies, and dessert, which I hadn't had in a while! Then we went to Edo for dinner, watched The Emorer's New Groove and some Sopranos. I don't think I could have asked for a better day off.

Monday Though..... Dave sent me a text saying that CDV was closed so no work yay!! I asked if he told Luigi, but I don't think he got that message. Luigi came in and was REALLY ANGRY!! So was Rachny. I was actually angry with Dave about it. Who did he think was going to come in on Monday? Claudia? Sure, even thoguh I told Dave that Luigi was working this week instead of Claudia, and did he tell Claudia anyway? No. So he would have screwed whoever was working. The weather is not great and Luigi has to drive here from his home. I don't think Dave even has the authority to close CDV without the permission of the manager above him, which would be Luigi. When I ask Dave I god a cold, "To be honest, I don't care." Great management skills. Sory for being negative.

Positive End: I talked to the stagiere in charge of rooms and she gave me good vibes about me and Steffi getting the room we want next semester, which is in CDV. It has a loft like our old room AND a balcony, which our old room did not. I won't be seeing Steffi before January like I planned to due to her schedule changing, so I moved my trip to Bern for this Thursday instead. Hopefully the market will be as nice as I imagine and I will find some quality, but not too expensive, gifts to bring home to everyone in CT!

No comments: